Thoughts about NK from her fellow International Student Advisory Board Members

“She was one of the inspiration for me from the time I joined Tulane, it was because of her guidance I shifted to a STEM specialty. She was one of the most smart people I have ever met. She encouraged me a lot to pursue my medical career in US. I pray that may Allah bless her soul, and give her highest place in Heaven. My sincere condolences to the family and friends, it’s indeed a great loss.”

– Dr. Faisal Akhtar

“NK was a person that you always remember for her strength and determination.”

– Dr. Bethsabe Huaman Andia

“I distinctly remember her expressing her opinions in our meetings with courage I’ve never seen before. Her passion for education and the welfare of international students was clearly visible. When she spoke up everyone would just stop and listen. She was full of ideas. Never backed down from a good debate. Always greeted everyone with a huge smile. She was a fearless leader and a great friend. She will be missed. I am sorry to hear this news.”

– Dr. Ravinder Elupula

“She was a brilliant student and nicest human.”

– Dr. Jeet Patel

“I was saddened to hear about Nkechi’s passing, but love knows no boundaries. While she is no longer physically with us, her spirit is always around us. May all the sweet memories of her bring you solace during this time. I hope that all the great moments that you were able to have with her brings you comfort. My deepest condolences to you and your family during this dark time. Please know that our family is keeping you and yours in our prayers and thoughts.”

– Dr. Jignesh Rudani & Family, Allentown PA